Pidgin 2.6.0

John Bailey rekkanoryo at rekkanoryo.org
Sat Jul 4 21:35:43 EDT 2009

Ethan Blanton wrote:
> I'm not going to hold 2.6.0 up for this, necessarily, but we've been
> sitting on the X-Status stuff for a *while* now.  I recall that when I
> looked at it, it didn't seem that there was a lot I could personally
> usefully do for it.  What does it need, exactly, and who needs to do
> it (or do we know)?  Is there anything the rest of us can do to help?
> I'd really like to see this go in.

Richard said that all we needed was to finish the UI for it.  But I don't know
exactly what he had planned for it or if he has any changes in his local
databases that he hasn't pushed yet.

The fact that we have been sitting on the X-Status stuff for so long is why I
originally had it on the list of blockers.

John