libpurple / find active conversations

Cedric Roche csced at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 8 09:51:26 EDT 2009

Hi,

I need to know the best way to find all active conversation in order to not open a new one when sending a message. I found the function purple_find_conversation_with_account, where the name and the account arguments seems to be the the name and account of a PurpleBuddy structure (please, correct me if I'm wrong). So my guess is that I could do that by exploring the entire buddy list but my question is, is there a better way to do that ?

Thx