nullclient problems with MSVC

Philip Kucheev kphilip at inbox.ru
Mon Jul 13 03:31:11 EDT 2009

Thanks for response !

> nullclient is known not to work out of the box on Windows - it is just
> an example, not something that you'd really use.

But how I can run nullclient?
I need use MinGW to build it,right? Oherwise i can use MSVC?
> What does the debug output say?

About jabber debug output say:
'nclient.exe': Loaded 'C:\lib\pidgin-2.5.6\libpurple\example\nclient\nclient\plugin\libjabber.dll', Binary was not built with debug information.
'nclient.exe': Unloaded 'C:\lib\pidgin-2.5.6\libpurple\example\nclient\nclient\plugin\libjabber.dll'
Same about libicq.dll and others...
Complite output info is in attach ,if you interesting.