Thank you for Pidgin, and all the quick fixes.

Kevin Stange kstange at pidgin.im
Thu Jul 9 02:43:40 EDT 2009

Luke Schierer wrote:
> Instant Messaging Freedom did eventually get non-profit status.  I think
> Kevin was going to write a donation page, but free time is always at a
> premium.

At this point, if someone else wants to put together the stuff to make
the donations system work (using authorize.net API), so that it only
takes me a couple hours to get it integrated into the site, I would love
that person.

I just have too many projects at work lately and all I want to do when
I'm not working is not code stuff. ;)

Kevin