[OTR-dev] Compiling pidgin-otr for windows (cygwin OR cross-compile) errors

Sec secq.002 at rediffmail.com
Fri Jul 10 20:31:37 EDT 2009

Ian,

Thanks for the response.

>Makefile.mingw is meant for cross compiling on Linux, with the mingw32
>package installed.
I have/had the following installed
mingw32 - Minimalist GNU win32 (cross) compiler
mingw32-binutils - Minimalist GNU win32 (cross) binutils
mingw32-runtime - Minimalist GNU win32 (cross) runtime

>This sounds like you haven't installed a cross-compiled version of
>libgcrypt.  The include files and libraries should live under
>/usr/i586-mingw32msvc/.
Can you tell me how to install a cross compiled version of this ?

I will try to figure the X11 stuff from pidgin.

Thanks,
Sec

Kill snoopers dead

On Fri, 10 Jul 2009 19:58:16 +0530  wrote