Proposed changes for Pidgin 2.7.0
kstange at pidgin.im
Sun Jul 12 23:05:44 EDT 2009
John Bailey wrote:
> Now, I ask for a vote from our current developers and Crazy Patch Writers. I
> think holding this vote open until we release Pidgin 2.6.0 is a reasonable
> timeframe within which to cast votes. To start the voting off, I cast a vote of
As per John's email, I cast my vote in support of the proposal (yes).
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 261 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the Devel