Start chat Conversation

rico_1 rico_1 at o2.pl
Tue Jul 14 07:29:48 EDT 2009

Hello!

I have small question. How can I start new chat Conversation in
libPurple. I have connected account. IM conversation work. I have
problem with starting new chat conversation. (for test I'm using gadu-
gadu protocol).
This is part of my code:

if (!(conv = purple_find_conversation_with_account
(PURPLE_CONV_TYPE_CHAT, "conf#0", account.getPurpleAccount())))
    {
         conv = purple_conversation_new(PURPLE_CONV_TYPE_CHAT,
account.getPurpleAccount(), "conf#0");

         purple_conv_chat_add_user(PURPLE_CONV_CHAT(conv), "NUMBER",
NULL, PURPLE_CBFLAGS_NONE , true);
    }
    else
         purple_conversation_present(conv);

// sending message
    purple_conv_chat_send(PURPLE_CONV_CHAT(conv), "Hello chat
users.");

Best Regard