Pidgin source code help

evanescent coolnuwan at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 02:55:25 EDT 2009

Hi All,
I am currently developing a plugin for pidgin.
This plugin is for creating an account for bonjour protocol and publish it.
Now when I go through pidgin source code I found that the very first method
call that creates and publish account is
static void bonjour_login(PurpleAccount *account) .

But I could not find from where this method is called.
i.e I want to find where this PurpleAccount structure is initialized and
call this method(bonjour_login(...)) in bonjour.c file?

Thanks.