curl_easy_setopt

Mark Doliner mark at kingant.net
Tue Mar 10 14:06:53 EDT 2009

So you've just been using the Makefile in the plugins directory that
comes with Pidgin?  I'm not very familiar with that, but it's probably
not possible to link against libcurl using that.  You'll have to
change it to link against libcurl, or use your own Makefile, or just
use gcc directly.  You can probably find lots of information about
Makefiles on the internet, and the gcc man page has information about
the syntax of -l.

-Mark