eager to participate in

Fan Yang tianna0370 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 21:58:30 EDT 2009

Hello:

I am a graduate student in computer science of San Jose State University.
I take a class of Open Source Development this semester and find it is very
funny.
Google Summer of Code is quite a good program for me to practice my skills.
Can I join in your group for Google Summer of Code 2009?
I can do full time job for SoC in this summer.
Still, I have an opinion about Pidgin Internet Messenger:
we have so many contacts for a single messenger. It is hard to recognize the
contact who chat you (Is it from MSN, ICQ or QQ?). All the contacts in this
software are in the same style. Can we make some changes to distinguish
them? Also, we cannot change status separately. If we want to show online
status in MSN and want to show invisible status, they will conflict. Can we
make some changes? I hope this ideal is useful to you.

Thank you very much.

Fan Yang