Pidgin customization project

Thomas Mathiesen thomas at linprofs.nl
Wed Mar 18 07:57:09 EDT 2009

All,

We need to have pidgin customized for Windows (and preferably Linux). It needs to be
re-branded and the setup process must be simplified (just connecting the user to our
jabber server) to reduce the number of clicks.

This customized Pidgin must be packaged, so that its going to be easy
to install on Windows (at least).

Interested? Please send me a quote or any comments/questions you might have.

(The new code will be given back to the Pidgin community ofcourse)

Kind regards, Met vriendelijke groet, Med vennlig hilsen,
Thomas Mathiesen
--
LinProfs BV
Phone: +31 (0)7 03 52 11 93 (Dutch office)
Email: thomas at linprofs.nl

-
"Microsoft is to operating systems & security ....
.... what McDonald's is to gourmet cooking"