I have 2 ideas

ChO₂ chemistrydioxide at quantentunnel.de
Fri Mar 20 09:15:22 EDT 2009

Jens: I think that Yubo's idea is to send the messages from a computer
via a PHONE, not over the internet. This phone would need to be
connected to the computer.

MfG ChO2

Von: Jens Franik <jens_ at gmx.de>
An: Yubo Chow <devel at pidgin.im>
Betreff: Re: I have 2 ideas
Datum: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 11:06:48 +0100
Mailer: The Bat! (v4.1.11.8) Professional

am Freitag, 20. März 2009 um 06:00 schrieb Yubo Chow:

> The second one comes from the ideas post one the web. A Protocol
> Plugin Which Sends SMS Message via Your Cell Phone.

This needs a Server, which is able to send Masses of SMS to Gateways
into Cellular Phone Networks.

I droped you Idea to an Developer of a very stable SMS Application and
he has the Infrastructure to send SMS too.

Maybe he is interestet to make a Plugin of his Service for Pidgin...

I will drop you a line, if i get news of this, Have Fun!