I have 2 ideas

Jens Franik jens_ at gmx.de
Fri Mar 20 06:06:48 EDT 2009

am Freitag, 20. März 2009 um 06:00 schrieb Yubo Chow:

> The second one comes from the ideas post one the web. A Protocol
> Plugin Which Sends SMS Message via Your Cell Phone.

This needs a Server, which is able to send Masses of SMS to Gateways
into Cellular Phone Networks.

I droped you Idea to an Developer of a very stable SMS Application and
he has the Infrastructure to send SMS too.

Maybe he is interestet to make a Plugin of his Service for Pidgin...

I will drop you a line, if i get news of this, Have Fun!

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Jens Franik
mailto:jens_ at gmx.de