Google summer of code

Milutin Kristofic mitosk at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 09:42:55 EDT 2009

Hi,
I have some ideas about semantic module for pidgin. Module for
capturing knowledge from chats as telephone numbers, tasks, favourite
books, movies. A little data mining, machine learning and semantics
logic. There is no problem to do also trends as in google reader about
most using protocol, chatting buddy, and so on.

If it's interesting for some of you, I could prepare more details. I
don't know your whole strategy.

I'm theoretical computer scientist from Charles University in Prague.
Specialization in multi-agents systems, logics and artificial
intelligence.

Best Regards,
Mito