Avoid loading all the plugins

Ka-Hing Cheung khc at hxbc.us
Tue Mar 24 23:06:06 EDT 2009

On Tue, 2009-03-24 at 13:46 -0700, Ludovico Cavedon wrote:
> There are two reasons:
> -reduce load time and memory used (why should I load libtcl and libperl
> when I am sure I will never user them?)

Is that "I" as in "I am a qutecom developer and don't want people to use
plugins with qutecom", or "I am a qutecom user who don't want to use
plugins"?

If it's the first case, are you sure none of your users would ever want
to use a perl/tcl plugin? If it's the second case, can't you just
uninstall the plugins that you don't need?

-khc