No subject

MIck fairo mickfairo at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 08:50:57 EDT 2009

Hello,
My name is michael fairo and your responded to my question on the skype pug
in. I would need to know more about you.

You can call me at 267-506-8241 and we can talk for a minute or two.  This
program has great marketing capability and wholesome presence. Now one of
two ways we can work this i can pay you to develop it, or you can develop it
and I can market it and get the secondary resources together. And we split
everything Fifty fifty.( you'll see what I am talking about after we discuss
the program more)
And we split everything Fifty fifty. I have a master in chem eng. Management
but my true calling was advertising and marketing trust me when I say there
is a lot to be made from this.
So if you want you can ll or can can write me more about you.

Thanks

Michael Fairo