No subject

fwew ewfwef bullet_in_head at hotmail.it
Mon Mar 23 15:55:37 EDT 2009

Dear Sirs,

    after having seen your advertisement about the pidgin ICQ-TLC (second voice of http://developer.pidgin.im/wiki/FutureSOCProjects page), I would like to inform You that I' m interested to collaborate in this project.

My name is Elia Cavallaro, I live near Padova where I go to University, I'm 21 years old and I want to take part of this project becouse I want to test myself and learn something new.

If You require any further information, feel free to contact me.

I look forward to Your reply.

Yours faithfully.