GSoC 09 Project : Write a Native User Interface for Microsoft Windows Based on libpurple

Deepank Gupta deepankgupta at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 12:02:41 EDT 2009

Thanks John and Sadrul for comments. I will keep it in mind not to include
it as part of proposal though I will work on it anyways ;).

Just one last small query: There are many plugins written in GTK for
PidGin... How to write the new GUI to port them over to Windows. I guess
they will also need to be rewritten. I can work on providing a sample
implementation and then ask the plugin writers to do their bit ... Or how
should it be done??

I will provide finishing touches to my proposal now and will ping back on
this list when it is uploaded.