Google SoC Introduction

Timothy Waterhouse Tim at TimWaterhouse.com
Mon Mar 30 09:24:42 EDT 2009

Mark,
GDI will be critical in making the "big list" which is the main problem I
foresee.  I love the big list and equate it to a critical element of the
pidgin interface.  I'm in the process of writing up an official proposal
right now and I'll include a list of parts to be mimicked closely and parts
to fall to the operating system defaults.

Thanks for the input, I hope to be working with you guys this summer.

Tim Waterhouse