Making Pidgin small-screen-friendly

Michael Terry michael.terry at canonical.com
Tue May 5 15:45:34 EDT 2009

Hello!  It's me again, after a two month break, I'm back on the
small-screen hobbyhorse.  Here's an update on my current work.

* The SILC/account edit screen patch [1] was applied.  Thanks!

* The pounce dialog patch [2] was marked as needs-work.  Today, I
counter-proposed that the 'New Pounce' dialog be an assistant, while
keeping the 'Edit Pounce' dialog as a tabbed dialog.  Comment on the bug
if interested.

* The preference patches [3] had bit-rotten, and the sound patch was
never well-received anyway.  I updated the patches, made them into one
big patch, split the sound tab in twain, and attached my latest effort
with screenshots to the bug.  Reviews welcome!

[1] http://developer.pidgin.im/ticket/8663
[2] http://developer.pidgin.im/ticket/8718
[3] http://developer.pidgin.im/ticket/7548

--
mterry | UI & App Engineer, Canonical Ltd. | +1 781 761 9092