Problems with MSN protocol ...

Mauro Sergio Ferreira Brasil mauro.brasil at tqi.com.br
Thu May 21 07:55:36 EDT 2009

Hi Felipe!

Thanks for your comments and initiative, but unfortunatelly I'll need to
prioritize the use of current plugin version supported by Pidgin/libpurple.

To make things short I just said that "we work with an open-source
app..." but the real condition is that we provide maintenance to this
application to a different company and, although this is not a final
decision, they want to give a first shot to official version of this
protocol plugin.

Anyway, I'll keep your good offer on mind.

Thanks again and best regards,
Mauro.

--
__At.,
   _

*Technology and Quality on Information*
Mauro Sérgio Ferreira Brasil
Coordenador de Projetos e Analista de Sistemas
+ mauro.brasil at tqi.com.br <mailto:@tqi.com.br>
: www.tqi.com.br <http://www.tqi.com.br>
( + 55 (34)3291-1700
( + 55 (34)9971-2572