Problems with MSN protocol ...

Mauro Sergio Ferreira Brasil mauro.brasil at tqi.com.br
Fri May 22 08:16:47 EDT 2009

Hi Ka-Hing!

Thanks again for you patience and good will.

The users with who this failures are occurring regularly work on a big
corporation and I've already asked them about changes on their firewall.
They are validating that internally, and should get it back to me soon.

Anyway my intention was to get some feedback about that of other
Pidgin/libpurple users.
Considering that this started to happen some days ago, I saw two
possibilities: changes on their corporate firewall; or (maybe and)
instability caused by some official servers maintenance/problem/etc
(mostly considering the unavailability issues occurred short time ago
with Yahoo and MSN).

Now that you've pointed that this is not occurring widely, I'll focus on
our customer premises to find out the causes.

Thanks and best regards,
Mauro.

--
__At.,
   _

*Technology and Quality on Information*
Mauro Sérgio Ferreira Brasil
Coordenador de Projetos e Analista de Sistemas
+ mauro.brasil at tqi.com.br <mailto:@tqi.com.br>
: www.tqi.com.br <http://www.tqi.com.br>
( + 55 (34)3291-1700
( + 55 (34)9971-2572