Why am I banned?

John Bailey rekkanoryo at rekkanoryo.org
Sat Sep 12 10:05:13 EDT 2009

Felipe Contreras wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have been banned from the IRC channel since Jul 29 for no reason at
> all. And nobody is replying my personal emails.
>
> Care to remove the bain?

No.  You know exactly why you are banned.  You continued a conversation you were
told to drop.  As far as I'm concerned, that's the last straw and I'm no longer
willing to tolerate your presence at all.  Therefore, so long as I have operator
privileges in #pidgin you will remain banned.

For the record, I will ignore any and all further inquiries, demands,
complaints, crying, etc. on this subject, no matter who they are from.

John