Development process

Marcus Lundblad ml at update.uu.se
Wed Apr 7 02:52:04 EDT 2010

tis 2010-04-06 klockan 23:42 -0400 skrev John Bailey:

> As for a release for 2.7.0, I have a few more tweaks I want to make to the
> Yahoo! prpls before we release.  I want to get our YAHOO_SERVICE_AUTHRESP to
> look as close to the official clients as possible, which is going to take
> another couple hours of work (probably about half an hour for coding and the
> rest for testing).  I know what I need to do; I just need to sit down and *do*
> it.  Once that's done, there are a few tickets that need addressing:

Oh, and another thing I had been considering was finishing and merging
in the ft thumbnail thing for 2.7.0 (since it adds API).
This problem here is that the relevant XMPP XEP is still experimental,
and probably won't go to draft before the Jingle FT XEPs.
One option might be to disable the XMPP code (Elliot added support for
ft thumbnails on MSN) and re-enable it later on.

//Marcus