Development process

Marcus Lundblad ml at update.uu.se
Wed Apr 7 02:48:05 EDT 2010

tis 2010-04-06 klockan 23:42 -0400 skrev John Bailey:

> As for a release for 2.7.0, I have a few more tweaks I want to make to the
> Yahoo! prpls before we release.  I want to get our YAHOO_SERVICE_AUTHRESP to
> look as close to the official clients as possible, which is going to take
> another couple hours of work (probably about half an hour for coding and the
> rest for testing).  I know what I need to do; I just need to sit down and *do*
> it.  Once that's done, there are a few tickets that need addressing:

How much work would remain to manage to package a vv-enabled Pidgin for
win32?
I was kinda under the impression that the updated gtk+/glib versions was
one of the blockers for getting this done.
Would be kinda cool to see this released with 2.7.0 :)
Eion, do you have an opionion on this? (You're on this list, right?)

//Marcus