Summer of code 2010 ideas

ashish shubham ashubham at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 02:46:10 EDT 2010

Hi Mark,

I submitted the Gsoc proposal regarding this same project, titled as "
Implementation of File Listing & transfer by “Pull/Get” mechanism in Pidgin,
using XEP – 0214(Jabber)". There were some notifications earlier but there
has been no activity since the submission deadline closed.

Please tell me if any further proposal details or clarifications are
required.

Thanks
Ashish Shubham