Access is Denied

Jim Menkevich jim.menkevich at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 08:54:13 EDT 2010

$ windres --version
GNU windres (GNU Binutils) 2.20
This program is free software; you may redistribute it under the terms of
the GNU General Public License version 3 or (at your option) any later
version.
This program has absolutely no warranty.

I checked the permissions to TMP and TEMP (which point to the same
location):
%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Temp

And I had all permissions to that directory.

However, when I echo'ed these in Cygwin, they came back as empty.  Do I have
to set these up in my .bashrc file?

Thanks,

Jim