[ANN] msn-pecan-0.1.1 released

Jacob Langley jacob.langley at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 17:12:32 EDT 2010

On Sun, Aug 29, 2010 at 10:46 AM, Paul Aurich <paul at darkrain42.org> wrote:

> On 2010-08-28 10:31, Felipe Contreras wrote:
> > Hi,
>
> <snip/>
>
> What ever happened to "unsubscribe from this list, and stop
> announcing msn-pecan releases [on this list, presumably]"?
>
> http://pidgin.im/pipermail/devel/2009-September/008886.html

I, as a user, really wish he'd followed that through.  The amount of crap
he's generated on the list is getting old and I enjoy the rest of what comes
through.  I don't really want to have to update a filter to cut him out.

(I'm only replying because Felipe claims he hasn't seen any +1s.  This is a
+1 that wants a list of other projects he works on so that he can avoid
them.)