[ANN] msn-pecan-0.1.1 released

Jani Monoses jani at ubuntu.com
Mon Aug 30 03:34:14 EDT 2010

> I, as a user, really wish he'd followed that through.  The amount of
> crap he's generated on the list is getting old and I enjoy the rest of

As an outsider not knowing the history of libpurple and pecan, it seems
to me only you and Chris come across as 'generating crap' in this thread
by being unnecessarily hostile and impolite. You could either ignore the
guy's emails if you're annoyed by them or take it to private.

The whole 'I am talking in the name of many silent users when I say you
suck and should not do this' attitude does not sound very convincing
given the tone you use.

Jani