SoC follow up

Jorge Villaseñor salinasv at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 11:34:58 EST 2010

While talking with Marcus about 3.0.0 I found that we don't have a
proper follow up of the SoC code.

I have added a Status column to each of the Soc pages and filled it
with the information I have but pidgin is so big that I don't know if
some of the branches were finished, merged or are just dead.

It would be great if the mentors of each project can update the pages
with the actual status of the projects.

http://developer.pidgin.im/wiki/SummerOfCode2007
http://developer.pidgin.im/wiki/SummerOfCode2008
http://developer.pidgin.im/wiki/SummerOfCode2009