we are getting problem to connect to facebook & myspace

Ethan Blanton elb at pidgin.im
Thu Jun 3 11:11:52 EDT 2010

You seem to be confused about how to reply to emails.  Your text goes
between my text and your signature, not after your signature.

sandeep spake unto us the following wisdom:
> > This looks like you're trying to load a plugin for the wrong
> > architecture.
>
> We are using "CentOS release 5.3 (Final)" which library we have to
> install.... Please suggest we are in trouble.... help!

You need to install the appropriate binary for your architecture.  The
easiest way to do that, if there's not a binary for your distribution,
is build it.  It looks to me like you're a commercial company trying
to use libpurple for a service (correct me if I'm wrong), so you're
going to need to employ some developers who understand basic
development principles.

Ethan

determined to commit crimes.