we are getting problem to connect to facebook & myspace

Eion Robb eion at robbmob.com
Thu Jun 3 15:50:38 EDT 2010

On 3 June 2010 23:31, sandeep <sandeep at konstantinfo.com> wrote:
> (04:28:13) plugins: /usr/lib/purple-2/libfacebook.so is not loadable:
> libjson-glib-1.0.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
> directory

You don't have libjson-glib-1.0.so.0 on your system.  This further
emphasises the fact that you had a very old version of the plugin
before.  You'll need at least version 0.7.6 of the json-glib library.
You also don't need the ppc version of the plugin since that's the
wrong architecture for your hardware.

If you have any more issues, you should file an issue at
http://pidgin-facebookchat.googlecode.com/ since this is a 3rd party
plugin and shouldn't be supported on the main pidgin development list.

Eion