pidgin BiDi

Amr Shahin amrnablus at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 13:19:46 EDT 2010

i'm not exactly familiar with GTK, but i was sure it won't be exactly
perfect, that can be fixed along with the bidi support process.
and yes i agree there is no industry standard for rtl display, specifically
for mixed dir text indentation and similar concerns
that said, the rest of your concerns shouldn't be problematic. i'm a native
arabic speaker, direction detection libraries are available , other problems
could be tackled when they show up

if you're into this you can send me a couple of documents to read to
determine the parts i should start coding