pidgin BiDi

Amr Shahin amrnablus at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 21:03:48 EDT 2010

let's start with the most obvious, for me that would be an arabic interface
(with controls and everything flipped into RTL) and arabic spell checking
i did some homework, as for the interface, i couldn't find any non-english
interface for pidgin, is that correct ?
as for spell checking, aspell supports arabic, which means there is no work
needed from my side

what do you think ?