pidgin BiDi

Jorge Villaseñor salinasv at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 14:00:45 EDT 2010

cc:devel

2010/6/24 Amr Shahin <amrnablus at gmail.com>:
> well, then i would tack the msnp16 bugs, any where to start ?

You can take a look at this ticket since it's the one tracking the
development.  http://developer.pidgin.im/ticket/8247

There is listed some bugs that still have that branch, the ones I care
most are the emoticons send/receive because it can also affect file
transfers.
My guess here is that the msnobject is giving us different format:
Formely they used the "location" field to tell us the filename, I
guess it's now using the "Friendly" field.

For MSNP doc you can take a look at http://msnpiki.msnfanatic.com/ you
can back engieneer using wireshark or running the official client with
ospy http://code.google.com/p/ospy to take a look of what's going on.

And as I told you in the last mail, you can join
devel at conferenc.pidgin.im where I'm in almost all the day with most of
the other developers who can help you if you need some advice.

I hope this is useful. If you have a question, just ask.