Google Summer of Code

Mark Doliner mark at kingant.net
Wed Mar 10 04:54:35 EST 2010

On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 3:33 PM, Mark Doliner <mark at kingant.net> wrote:
> Google is doing their Summer of Code again this year (yay!).  Do we
> (Pidgin/Finch/libpurple) want to apply to be a mentoring organization?
>
> If so I can fill out the application starting on March 8th (unless
> someone else wants to fill it out? or wants to try their hand at being
> our organization admin this year?)

Thanks for the feedback, everybody!  I submitted our application, so
now we just have to keep our fingers crossed until March 18th (have
fun typing!)

John: Assuming that "rekkanoryo" is your link id in the Summer of Code
webapp, I set you as the backup org admin again this year.  If you'd
prefer not to be then let me know--I'm sure we could change it to
someone else.

--Mark