Pidgin is string frozen!

avictor.za at gmail.com avictor.za at gmail.com
Tue May 11 08:06:14 EDT 2010

hi,

> You can test the "moods" feature by signing on with an XMPP or ICQ
> account and selecting "Tools-->Set Mood."  The moods in the dialog
> don't seem to be listed alphabetically, but probably should be.

Great!  We didn't even know that standard support for moods was added
to libpurple.

I've now updated the im.pidgin.pidgin.mxit branch to use the new
"moods" feature, and removed MXit's custom mood support (we were
handling it via a custom purple_plugin_action).

Couple issues:
 1. The moods listed via Account -> MXit -> Set Mood are in the
original order (as specified by the prpl), but when selected via Tools
-> Set Mood they are unsorted.
2.  Are there emote icons for "hot", "grumpy", and "invincible" ?

Regards,
  Andrew Victor