Pidgin is string frozen!

Daniel Atallah datallah at pidgin.im
Fri May 21 10:42:49 EDT 2010

On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 20:47, John Bailey <rekkanoryo at rekkanoryo.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> The im.pidgin.pidgin branch in monotone is now string frozen pending release of
> Pidgin 2.7.1.  Translators, please start working on your translations, and let
> us know if you need additional time for any new strings or for strings you
> weren't able to translate in time for 2.7.0.
>
> As a reminder to all, during string freeze, we cannot add new or change existing
> strings.  Removal of existing strings is fine, though.

I accidentally removed a string from the Installer translation
yesterday and just noticed today when the installer build errored.

I just committed a fix that restores the removed string ("A
multi-platform GUI toolkit, used by Pidgin").  Sorry for breaking the
string freeze - hopefully it doesn't inconvenience anyone terribly.

-D