Message indicator flash count under windows based on SPI_GETFOREGROUNDFLASHCOUNT is too short

Dave Siracusa davesiracusa at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 3 07:58:46 EDT 2010

Consideration for a much longer count or forever checkbox would be helpful.
Changing the FOREGROUNDFLASHCOUNT would affect other applications which want to reflect a transient state of not accepting a foreground change.
They would flash too long, some with no capability to stop flashing.

Regards,
Dave