Message indicator flash count under windows based on SPI_GETFOREGROUNDFLASHCOUNT is too short

Dave Siracusa davesiracusa at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 27 17:47:47 EDT 2010

I re-read what FOREGROUNDFLASHCOUNT: Set/Gets the number of times the Set Foreground Window flashes the taskbar button when rejecting a foreground switch request.
Seems like this system attribute is for a shortlived number of flashes, not really appropriate.  I do think it best to be able to set our own count.

Regards,
Dave