How to load all buddies list for the specific account

Etan Reisner pidgin at unreliablesource.net
Wed Sep 29 14:36:42 EDT 2010

What exactly are you trying to do? Are you trying to load the buddies from
an existing blist.xml file or are you trying to get the buddies that are
on the server list for an account? Or both (I'm assuming both)?

Are there any buddies in the local blist.xml file that your nullclient is
using?

If there are then I believe you should see them (as offline) in the blist
once you load the file and add the correct account to the blist.

If there aren't then you aren't going to see any buddies until after you
sign the account on and the server returns the list of buddies to your
client.

    -Etan