Trac Bug canned responses

Peter Lawler bleeter at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 23:15:50 EST 2011

Thanks Luke. I thought about filing an RFE on Trac itself, but as I'm
recently returned, wasn't too sure whether I'd do that 'on the quiet' or
just simply re-sub to the devel@ list and say G'day to all.

For the record of this email list, I'm seriously considering becoming a
'retired Retired Crazy Patch Writer' to get some movement back on the
Privacy Rewrite front. I was going through some of the existing
'logging' and 'privacy' bugs (due to a problem with Pidgin-OTR and the
Guifications 'LastSeen' plugin, https://www.guifications.org/issues/694
) and I got to thinking some of the open ones should be closed because
they're multiple reports in one ticket. So although it's no big deal,
really, if I *do* offer to become rRCPW for Privacy, I'd really like it
in place as the first thing I'll do is go through all open tickets and
see which ones may be relevant and which ones I'd close because they
just do my head in ;)

Anyways, that's enough yapping from me for now. Take care, bloke.

P.