PKI and xmpp

Lucas Fisher lucas.fisher at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 20:05:34 EST 2011

I've been working on adding PKI support via gnutls. I have successfully
authenticated with client certs/keys, but it is not exposed via a Purple API
so certs and keys are just hard-coded. Modifying the API is the next task. I
also need to add modificatiosn to the GUI to expose import/export of client
certs/key and selecting a cert/key for each account.

I've been using the Openfire server for testing so I don't know how well it
will work with other xmpp servers.

Lucas