Meetup?

Gary Kramlich grim at reaperworld.com
Tue Jan 18 23:54:25 EST 2011

After some crazy discussion about pgp/gpg keys and getting them signed
among the developers, the idea to have a meet up sprung up again.

There's a 501c3 in town (Milwaukee, WI, USA) that charges a very modest
price for meet ups.

So the question is, do we want to do this?  I'm assuming yes, but when?
 I can work out the details with the space and get an exact number on
pricing, which may vary with duration, but it should still be reasonable.

Also, would we want this to be devs and cpws only, or would we want to
invite others as well?  The only problem is hotels, that would be up to
whoever comes to figure out.

Anyways, let me know with your thoughts and I'll work out the details.

Thanks,

--
Gary Kramlich <grim at reaperworld.com>