Meetup?

John Bailey rekkanoryo at rekkanoryo.org
Wed Jan 19 01:01:30 EST 2011

On 01/18/2011 11:54 PM, Gary Kramlich wrote:
> So the question is, do we want to do this?  I'm assuming yes, but when?
>  I can work out the details with the space and get an exact number on
> pricing, which may vary with duration, but it should still be reasonable.

I'd love to do this.  We'd have to schedule carefully of course so those of us
who have to take vacation time can coordinate the scheduling.

> Also, would we want this to be devs and cpws only, or would we want to
> invite others as well?  The only problem is hotels, that would be up to
> whoever comes to figure out.

I'd think developers/cpw's only should be sufficient for this.  We're basically
talking about a mini summit for all of us combined with a keysigning party for
those among us who use PGP and haven't done the signing bit.  And of course
invite any Adium guys who could drop in too.

John