Time to Leave Monotone Behind?

Nader Morshed morshed.nader at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 17:11:36 EST 2011

For what it's worth, I would also put my support behind Mercurial. Git
on Windows, while getting better, has a bit of a segmented
development effort between its Cygwin and MSYS ports.

It also doesn't really compare to Mercurial, which I personally feel is
packaged and managed a lot better. Mercurial also comes with a stable
and well supported GUI, TortoiseHg.

Nader Morshed <morshed.nader at gmail.com>