Time to Leave Monotone Behind?

Evan Schoenberg evan.s at dreskin.net
Wed Jan 19 08:33:09 EST 2011

On Jan 19, 2011, at 1:16 AM, John Bailey <rekkanoryo at rekkanoryo.org> wrote:

> Is this accurate?  And would anyone else like to weigh in on this?  Based solely
> on what's been posted here on the list, it's feeling like more or less a draw,
> with the benefit to Adium and Instantbird pushing toward hg somewhat.

Unsurprisingly, I weigh in gently on the side of hg. :). Getting to use a subrepo rather than a separate tool/separate checkout/separate modality would be nice for Adium; however, it's ultimately a convenience for us that is much less a major factor than the primary day-to-day libpurple/pidgin/finch developers' preferences.

-Evan