Transifex

Ethan Blanton elb at pidgin.im
Wed Jan 26 22:19:48 EST 2011

Richard Laager spake unto us the following wisdom:
> On Thu, 2011-01-27 at 02:47 +0200, Mișu Moldovan wrote:
> > It's another thing if you have committing
> > rights and you are able to commit the PO file by yourself.
>
> I thought it was our policy to give translators commit access--on the
> understanding (since we don't currently enforce it technically) that
> they only commit to their .po file.

It is.

Mișu, if you don't have commit access (or if no Romanian translator
has commit access, even worse!) and you want it, please contact me
off-list and we'll get you set up.

Other "official" translators, the same offer is extended to all of
you.  The only thing we ask is that you commit *only* the .po file for
your language, unless you have cleared changes to other files with one
of the regular developers.

Ethan