Webkit branch merged!!
salinasv at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 02:07:35 EDT 2011
I'm just merging the im.pidgin.cpw.masca.webkit branch which is a
follow up for the GSoC work done few years ago.
It is still a work in progress and it is better to get this work done
in i.p.p instead of branch no one use/see.
* It loads themes.
* t's possible to IM with people.
What is broken:
* Some help->dialogs are broken because of the switch from imhtml to webview.
To install a Adium Theme, as the code is now, you must place the style
dir on .purple/styles/
* Move the Adium Theme manager out of the plugin and into the Theme Loader API.
* Easily install Adium Themes.
* Create a Default Theme that resembles the way Pidgin looks like now
(or ship Adium's defaults)
verbose debug or a more focused webview_verbose scope.
* Switch from imhtml to webview.
* Correclty set the prefs strings defaults at init time.
Now, I'm going to sleep.
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
Q: What is the most annoying thing on usenet and in e-mail?
More information about the Devel