Webkit branch merged!!

Will Thompson will at willthompson.co.uk
Sat Sep 10 06:53:39 EDT 2011

On 07/09/11 07:07, Jorge Villaseñor wrote:
> I'm just merging the im.pidgin.cpw.masca.webkit branch which is a
> follow up for the GSoC work done few years ago.

Congrats!

> To install a Adium Theme, as the code is now, you must place the style
> dir on .purple/styles/

For what it's worth, Empathy loads Adium themes from
{$XDG_DATA_HOME,$XDG_DATA_DIRS}/adium/message-styles. So in typical
situations, that's .local/share/adium/message-styles,
/usr/local/share/adium/message-styles, /usr/share/adium/message-styles.

It might help packagers (and, to a lesser extent, users) if both Pidgin
and Empathy could load styles from a common location.

--
Will